In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to make a winking animated GIF in Adobe Photoshop. Select a photograph of two eyes and duplicate the layer. Now copy the top eyelashes and paste them on top of the bottom eyelashes. Go to the eye drop tool and select a dark color. Then go to paint brush, choose a brush with size 1 and select darken in the ‚Äòmode‚Äô dropdown menu. Reduce opacity to 50%. Now darken the lower eyelashes as shown in the video. Then go to healing brush tool and select an area where the skin color matches the color around the eye. Paint the open eye with the tool so that it looks to be closed. To make it more realistic, go to burn tool and adjust the shading over the closed eye. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades