When it comes to Photoshop, if you can imagine it then you can make it. Of course, more complex objects (and more realistic objects) take longer to complete, but the results are totally worth it. Just check out this lifelike coin, for instance. This Photoshop tutorial will teach you how to produce realistic coins via applying textures to a 3D cylindrical object.
Learn to make your own money in Photoshop! Bert teaches you how to make coins by applying textures to a 3D cylinder object. Make sure to gather images of the front and back side of the coin you'd like to replicate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades