In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to make your own Adobe CS4 logo in Photoshop. Open Photoshop and click ctrl+O to open a new document. Set the height and width to 500 pixels, select ‚Äòtransparent‚Äô under background contents and click OK. Create a new layer and with the rectangle tool draw a rectangle. Right click on the shape layer > rasterize layer. Hold ctrl and click on the thumbnail of shape1 layer. Open gradient tool and make a light to dark gradient as shown in the video. Drag it from top left to bottom right. Now elect the Dodge tool and brush the top a little bit to make it lighter. Create another new layer, select the Type tool, choose color dark grey and size 300pt. Select ‚Äòcommunist‚Äô font and type in ‚ÄòPs‚Äô. Right click on the text layer > rasterize type. Again, right click and go to blending options. You can now watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades