This video instructs the watcher on how to create a passport-sized photo in Photoshop. First, open Photoshop and choose the image that you want using the "Browse" option. Then go to "image", from there "select image size" and select the image size you want (e.g. 35 mm by 43 mm). Next, under "File", go to "select new" and select the size of the paper you use in your printer. Select image and move it to the new file. Copy it as many times as you want in that file. Save, then print. Watch this video to learn how to make your own passport-size photos rather than paying large sums to get them printed for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades