This video guides you through a process you can use in Adobe Photoshop CS3 or CS4 in order to change a persons eye color. The computer user shows how to first select only the iris of the eye by guiding you through which tool bar buttons to use. You should then zoom in close to the eye in order to very accurately select just the iris. Once the iris is selected you will go to the select menu then click "New Fill Layer" then "Solid Color..." When the dialogue opens up you will change the Mode to "Soft Light," name the layer "Eye Color," then select the desired color. After you are finished adjusting the eye color don't forget to save your new image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades