This video describes how to use Adobe Photoshop CS4 software to create and manipulate text in animated .GIFs. GIF stands for Graphic Interchange Format, a type of image file which allows short animated sequences to be displayed. A preselected scene from a television show is opened as a GIF in Photoshop CS4. Animation window is opened by selecting window then animation. The text tool is selected and a textbox is drawn by clicking and dragging. Photoshop CS4 then applies the text to the frames which compose the GIF sequence, allowing you to quickly add captions and other wording to the file without manually editing each frame.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades