In this Photoshop tutorial the instructor shows how to mask a photo to itself and produce a glowing effect. First open the image in the Photoshop tool and duplicate a layer and add another layer in between filling it with white. Now select and copy the whole layer. Add layer mask to it and alt click it. Now paste the copied layer on the masked layer. Now do the control+I to invert the masking. Now the images gets a glowing effect on which you can apply the glossy effect on it. Now merge all the layers by multiplying it and it can be adjusted to get the desired result. This video shows how to mask a photo to itself and get a glowing effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades