In this how-to video, you will learn how to change eye colors using Adobe Photoshop. First, open the image, Duplicate the background image. Zoom in to one of the eyes and select the pen tool. Set it to paths. Now, go around the iris of the eye. This does not have to be perfect. Click and drag to the other eye and select the other iris as well. Once these are both selected, right click into one of the selections and set the feather radius to about three pixels. Go to Image and Adjustments and select Hue and Saturation. Check Colorize and slide the hue until you get the iris color you want. Change the saturation until you find the amount of color you want. Deselect and zoom out. If it is too intense, you can bring down the opacity of the second layer. Viewing this video will show you how to easily change the eye colors of any image with Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades