Terminator Salvation is the fourth film out in theaters right now, starring Christian Bale as John Connor, the near-leader of the Resistance, and Sam Worthington as Marcus Wright, a mysterious new prototype robot, a one-of-a-kind. It also has a cameo of Arnold Schwarzenegger in it, as the original T-800, Model 101. Well, actually it's just CGI facials.
Well, if you want to recreate the T-800, you can in Adobe Photoshop. This video tutorial will show you how to morph a human skull into a Terminator robot. It takes a stock image of a human skull into Photoshop and creates a terminator robot skull, just like Arnold's metal face.
Corey Barker is Executive Producer of Planet Photoshop and is an Education and Curriculum Developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. Corey has also made numerous appearances on the highly rated podcast, PhotoshopUser TV, and is co-host of Layers TV.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades