Want to draw a quick scene in Photoshop that contains mountains, clouds and water. Just watch this video. You start with a rough sketch of the mountains and other elements of the scene using a round brushes of varying sizes. The presenter stresses on keeping in mind, the lighting and depth perception of the overall picture while painting. The next step consist of adding shadows and providing soft and/or hard borders to demarcate the elements. Finally the finishing strokes consist of adding details to the various elements like dark strokes to denote plant growth on the mountains and bright strokes to denote the crest of the waves in the water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades