This video tells us the method to perform a simple levitation trick using Photoshop. Take the photo of the background and the person sitting on some object posing as if he or she is levitating. Select the 'Move Tool' and hold the 'Shift' key down. Drag the picture on to the background and release the shift key. Select the layer containing the person and go to the mask tool. Select the foreground color to black. Go to brush tool and set the 'Master Diameter' to 70 pixels and the 'Hardness' to 80%. Press the space bar and drag the brush at the places where you want to remove the object on which the person is sitting. You can increase and decrease the size of brush using left and right bracket keys. If you accidentally erased some part, make the background color white and hit 'x'. Now you can color the part in again. You can change the lighting difference. Select the background layer and go to 'Image', 'Adjustments' and 'Brightness/Contrast'. Bring down the brightness of the background. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades