Create an Obama-gram to commemorate the election of Barack Obama as the 44th president of the United States of America.
You need two images one for the foreground (Barack himself) and then a the background (CNN's set works). This is a pretty simple Photoshop. You can use the extract filter, pen tool or lasso tool. This is a CS4 tutoral from TutCast.
Congratulations to Barack Obama on becoming the next president of the United States of America.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades