JdudeTutorials shows how to Photoshop the rims of a photo of a car, either for previewing different options for your vehicle or just for fun. Open the photo of the car (preferably shot from the side) in Adobe Photoshop. Open the desired rim photo. On the rim, use the lasso or magnetic lasso tool to select the rim from the background. Then copy the selected area and paste it into the car photo. Select the layer with the rim, select "free transform" and resize the image to fit the car's rim size. Do this twice, once for each rim. Save the final project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades