This video tutorial is in the Software category which will show you how to "Photoshop' someone into an image. It is like cutting and pasting one image over another. First open both the images. Ctrl and click the person's image that you want to move over. Drag the cut out image over the other picture where you want to superimpose it. Then click "edit', resize, rotate and position the image where you desire. Then go to "Image Adjustments' and adjust the brightness and contrast to match with the background lighting. Then create a silhouette of the image, twist it around and add it to the image to give it the shadow effect. There you are. It's over and done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades