See how to create a multi-layered image in Photoshop Elements with your subject in the foreground so you can see your results in real-time. This tutorial shows you how easy it is to work with multi-layer images in the Cut it Out feature of the Essentials 2 plug-in for Photoshop. If you have the Essentials 2 plug-in, you can use Cut-it-Out to change foreground and background parts of your photos to create entire new images within Photoshop Elements. This tutorial shows you how to prep your images to be layered in Cut it Out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades