This video describes how to put eyeshadow on someone in Photoshop CS3 and CS4.
1.First open the Photoshop CS3 or CS4 and open your image in which you want to put eyeshadow.
2.Create a new layer either through the Layer menu ->>select New or click on the layer Icon. Then Zoom the image as for as you need to be able to work well with the eyes.
3.Make the white color on the left hand side of the Too box a different color like Purple or Red. Go over the eyes where you want the eye shadow. This may look funny now but we can fix it by go over to the right to change the Normal into the Overlay to fix better.
4.And then go to the top menu of "Image->>Adjustment->>Hue & Saturation" in the following manner and check the "color size". And adjust the levels to what want it to look like. Now you can see the realistic type eyeshadow and you may need the eraser to adjust around the edges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades