Pixel Perfect is the "perfect" show to help you with your Photoshop skills. Be amazed and learn as master digital artist Bert Monroy takes a stylus and a digital pad and treats it as Monet and Picasso do with oil and canvas. Learn the tips and tricks you need to whip those digital pictures into shape with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. In this episode, Ben shows you how to recreate a Toys "R" Us display in Photoshop.
In the last installment in the studio, Bert focuses on techniques he has and will use for his latest giant project, Times Square, NYC.
Bert sheds light on how he will recreate the Toys "R" Us display in Times Square, specifically the Shark Tale video box and Shrek head.
Bert starts created Shrek's face by first tracing the face with paths, filling in the paths with colors, creating a guide layer, and adding stroke layer effect. Bert simply uses the dodge/burn/saturation tool for texture and tones, and adds the texturizer filter and more to recreate the popular computer-animated character.
Search Pixel Perfect on WonderHowTo for more Photoshop episodes from this Revision3 show.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades