This video, produced by Photoshop Universe, teaches how to reduce beard stubble or 5 o'clock shadows from male pictures. We are shown how to use the dust and scratches filter, layer mask, as well as the advanced layer style command "blend if" on the underlying layer helps us to make this possible. The first step is to duplicate the layer and then select filter, noise, and dust and scratches. The second step is to apply some dust and scratches to the beard selection. Finally we blur the layer to make it appear as though the stubbles have been changed to a 5 o'clock shadow. Using these steps, Photoshop can clean up the stubbles on just about any beard in a male portrait.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades