This video tutorial, by photoshopuniverse, shows you how to reduce the depth of field after a photo is taken using Photoshop. This enables you to ensure that your main subject is clearly in focus while the background is out of focus or blurry. First duplicate the layer using the short cut that was mentioned and apply the filter lens blur to the new layer and adjust the radius so that an adequate amount of blurring is achieved. Add a layer mask and bring the subject to focus by selecting the brush making sure it's on black and white expose the subject while varying the brush size as shown. Fill in the holes you missed by Alt + clicking on the mask and filling it up with the brush.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades