In this how-to video, you will learn how to reduce freckles in Photoshop. This is useful for editing people who have a lot of freckles. First, open the file in Photoshop and copy the background layer. Apply a Gaussian blur to the layer. Adjust it so that the freckles are no longer visible. Click okay and then open up the history palette. Click on the duplicate layer in the history window. Set the source for the history brush. Set the mode to light. Next, paint over the freckles. Now the freckles will be much more reduced compared to the original. There are many ways to do this, and this is one of the easier methods. This video shows you how easy it is to edit your freckles out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades