In this video, we learn how to remove acne spots with Photoshop. First, open up the picture and zoom in on the acne you want to remove. Now, unlock the layer by right clicking and unlocking it. Next, use the clone stamp tool while pressing alt to clear the skin where the blemishes are at. Click constantly on the acne until all of it is done. You want to click as many times as possible to get the best effect in removing this. When you are finished with this, duplicate the layer, then change the saturation and hue of the picture until it looks perfect, then save!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades