In this how to video, you will learn how to remove acne with Photoshop. First, open the image you want to edit in Photoshop. Go to the left column and select the healing brush. Next, set the brush size and find a part of the image that is clear. Hold alt and click. Next, start clicking on the areas that you want to remove. As you can see, the spots are replaced with the color that you chose earlier. Keep on doing this until the image has been completely healed. This video shows you just how easy it is to remove acne with this program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades