This how to video will show you how to remove blemishes and do other touch ups in Photoshop. First, open the image you want to touch up in the program. Now, choose the polygon tool and select the background of the image. Now, go to adjustments and change the brightness and contrast. You can also add a blur in the filters. Use the smudge tool to touch up any errors from using the blur filter. To fix blemishes, use the patch tool. Select the area you want to fix and drag it to an area of similar texture. Zoom in to do this accurately. To fix shines, select a paint brush and select a near by color using the alt key. Now, paint over it with a soft brush. This will reduce the shine. If there is red eye in the image, select the iris of the person and lower the saturation of it. This video shows you how easy it is to touch up photos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades