JdudeTutorials explains how you can remove zits, blemishes, and other unsightly skin problems, from pictures using Adobe Photoshop. He begins by opening up a picture of a female's lower face. Left click on the stamp on your toolbar, and select the Clone Stamp tool. You will see a small circular cursor. He explains that you should find a skin tone on the picture that matches the skin surrounding the troubled area. He holds the alt key on his keyboard and left clicks the spot that most resembles the troublesome area. The blemishes are now completely gone from the picture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades