Learn how you can remove the blue haze from photos in Photoshop with this tutorial! 1. Select any image and right click on the menu click on Levels. 2. Select each and every channel and set input levels for red, blue and green and see the preview of the image. Set as RGB in Channels. 3. Now, click on "Sample in image to set gray points" and click on the area of the image which need to be set gray click on ok button. 4. From the picture icons select eye dropper and make sure it is set as 5 by 5 average. It means it will select 5 by 5 pixels of image area. 5. Click on Adjustments layers and select Hue/Saturation option. Set Edit Blue color, Saturation -51 click on ok. 6. See the preview.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades