Learn how to remove braces with Photoshop. First find a photo with some visible teeth; you don't want a picture with no visible teeth because you would need to redraw an entire set of teeth. Now select the first layer and duplicate it (command control J). Grab the patch tool from the toolbar and set it to "source". Zoom in on the teeth and make sure you are working on the new layer. Select around one part of the braces and drag it to a skin area. Now grab the clone tool and begin cloning the lines away (the metal bars). Now grab the smudge tool and smudge the tooth to give them a more realistic look. Now grab the sharpen tool and sharpen the tooth. Now use the dodge tool on the tooth. Repeat these steps for each tooth. Now use the clone tool to remove the bars between the braces. Finally use the healing tool and the smudge tool on the near finished teeth!
Keep in mind that settings for these individual tools will vary depending on the image, and if shading is necessary for a realistic look, the burn tool is usually the best option.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades