There are various ways to remove the timestamp on your photos using Photoshop. You can use the crop too and crop out the photo, but then you'll lose parts of the photo as well. You can use the patch tool, and draw a border around the date, then drag the date to another area, let go and press ctrl+D. The time will disappear and the area will be patched up with surrounding colors. Another method is to use the spot helium brush tool, and simply just brush over the text, and the spot helium brush tool will blend in the area to the background no matter how complicated the background is. The clone stamp tool is another useful tool mentioned in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades