This video tutorial is about removing makeup in a photo using Photoshop. To do this, first of all, open the photo. Then zoom in on the area where you want to remove the makeup. The tool that is to be used to remove makeup is the brush tool. It can be selected from the left pane. After that, on top there will be an option which says mode. Click on the option just near to that and a drop down menu appears. From that list, select the hue option or color option. Both the options serve the same purpose. Then select the eyedropper tool and select the skin color. Thus our foreground color will change to the skin color. Then go to the place where you want to remove the makeup and use the brush tool and remove the makeup.
This video tutorial helps the viewer to remove the makeup from any of his/her photos very easily just by following the steps in this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades