In this video by Photoshop Universe we learn how to reduce noise in a photo in Adobe Photoshop. First we learn that there are two types of noise in a photo, luminance and color noise. Next we learn that reducing noise is balancing act, as we take away noise we also lose some detail of the image. Finally the author goes over the 3 steps it takes to reduce the color noise that can be present in photos. Using these methods we learn that we can quickly clean up images that have noise in them in Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades