This video teaches you how to use Photoshop to remove people from a picture but you can essentially use this method to remove anything you want from a picture. First, click on the lasso tool and highlight a figure you want to remove. Drag the highlight adjacent to the figure and copy the image. Now paste what you‚Äôve copied over the figure you want to remove. This will work best and is easiest if the area next to the figure is similar to the background of the figure. If you paste the image and it doesn‚Äôt exactly line up with the surrounding and gives you an unnatural image, you can use the healing brush tool to fix up those spots. Using this simple trick, you can make people disappear from your pictures!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades