This video in the Software category will show you how to remove pimples and wrinkles in Photoshop. Yanik from Yanik's photo school presents this video. Select the photo you want to work on. First you duplicate the layer by ctrl+J or select from the dropdown menu. You start off with removing those pimples that you want to remove completely. Select the spot healing or the regular healing brush. Yanik prefers the regular healing brush. Also choose a small brush size. To select a source point, hold the Alt key down, move the cursor over a point from where you want to copy the skin texture, click the mouse and release the Alt key. Now you can go ahead and remove the skin imperfections. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades