In this video, learn how to remove purple fringing from an image using Photoshop. Most people would not even notice this distortion in a photo but if you are a professional, you will need to know how to recognize and remove this tint.
In this video, professional photographer Nicole Young will show you how to identify and remove purple fringing from your pictures and have them look polished. This tutorial uses Photoshop CS4, but this entire method can also be used in CS3. No matter how high tech of a camera you use, purple fringe may still occur. It is not your fault, and luckily can be easily remedied. So, follow along and you will have this fixed in less than five minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades