If you or someone you know has light eyes, then you are no stranger to red eye sneaking into your photos. Red eye is an annoying addition to most photos taken with a flash camera. Luckily, if you have Photoshop, this is easy to fix. With this tutorial, learn how to use the Channel Mixer tool in Photoshop to edit your prints, and make it look like the red eye never existed. None will be the wiser when you display these altered photos. Using the channel mixer is an all time classic red eye removal technique that works with most versions of Photoshop and many other imaging programs as well. It is easy and quick, so don't be afraid of that flash anymore! Say cheese!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades