In this tutorial, we learn how to remove a scar in Photoshop. First, select the magnifying glass to zoom in on the area you are working on. Next, select the paperclip icon, the select the second brush. Now, come to the edge of the scar and drag across the around the entire scar. Come back around, then the scar will be highlighted. Now click down and hold the image highlighted, and you can smooth out the skin and it will disappear. Next, do this on the other side of the face to remove the rest of the scar. You can also change the lighting to make shadows look better, then save!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades