In this how-to video, you will learn how to remove tattoos using Photoshop. First, open the image in Photoshop. The patch tool is the easiest for removing these type of tattoos. If the tattoo is very ornate and complicated, it will take longer to remove. First, select the patch tool, which looks like a band-aid. Hold it down and select patch tool. Zoom in on the tattoo and draw a selection around it. Once it is selected, click the left mouse and hold it down. Drag the selection to an area similar to the selection. The tattoo will be removed. Now go to select and hit deselect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades