In this video, we are given ways to clean up an image, or remove unwanted objects in an image using Adobe Photoshop. The first tool that we are shown is the clone stamp tool. It allows you to clone a certain sample of an image, for you to use to paint over the object in the image you don't want anymore. In the video, the narrator shows us how to seamlessly take a man out of an outdoor setting. The next tool that we are shown is called the patch tool. In the video, the narrator uses the patch tool to remove wrinkles from an elderly person's face. The narrator finds a place on the elderly person's face that has a wrinkle. He circles the wrinkle with the patch tool, and then drags it to a smooth part of the skin, which patches the smooth skin over the wrinkled skin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades