Learn how to whiten your teeth using Photoshop with this video tutorial.
1. First thing you will want to do is remove the padlock if your image has one. You should be able to find this in the top right hand corner of your screen or in the background layers option.
2. Zoom in to the area with the teeth you would like to whiten.
3. Left click on the magnetic lasso tool
4. Precisely line the teeth avoiding any areas you would not like to change such as lips
5. Click on image in you top tool bar, select adjustments then hue & saturation
6. Adjust the lightness bar until satisfied with pigment
7. Zoom back out to view finished product and repeat if needed
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.