In this video, we learn how to repaint your car in Photoshop CS4. First, open up Photoshop and open up the car you want to change. Now go to image, adjustments, then hue/saturation. After this, choose a yellow hue and click on different areas to change the colors that you are seeing. You can choose a different color if your vehicle is blue, brown, black, etc. After this, move the bar on the hue lever and you can change the entire color of the car. You can change it from purple to pink to neon, anything you want! When finished, save this and then you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades