In this Photoshop tutorial the instructor teaches you to replace the sky in a photograph. If you have a photograph which has a very dull and blown out sky you can change it to make it look better as shown in this video tutorial. Some times when the sky is cloudy or due to improper white balance you end up with photos having a over bright or dull sky. Now you can find another image where the sky looks bright and attractive and replace the sky in this image with that one. Open the photo that you want to change in Photoshop. Now open the image that has the required sky in a new layer. Now all you have to do is replace the sky part in the image by merging them as shown in this video by selecting the old sky and cutting it off so that the sky is the other layer can be inserted there. This video shows how to replace a dull sky in a photograph.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades