Rescue the sky in your pictures. Sometimes, the blue sky and the white clouds are the most exhilarating part of a photograph, so making sure it's as vivid as it is in real life is key to having a good pic. To do this, you'll need to do some touchup work in Photoshop.
This video tutorial will show you the steps necessary to get the perfect sky look. Learn how to rescue the sky by combining two exposures in Photoshop. There's basically five easy steps to combine two shots (one exposed for the sky and one exposed for the ground) so that you end up with the best parts of both combined into one image.
Having your pictures in RAW format makes them easier to manipulate in Photoshop, but if you don't have a digital camera with RAW capabilities, you can shoot handheld, using automatic bracketing and being very sure not to move between shots, or you can use a tripod to get both the exposures.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades