In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to resize a custom image using Adobe Photoshop CS4. Select your image. Click on ‚Äòimage‚Äô tab and select ‚Äòimage size‚Äô from the dropdown menu. In the ‚Äòimage size‚Äô box you can change the height and width pixels. But, if you check the box ‚Äòconstrain proportions‚Äô, then when you change one pixel dimension, the other will automatically change. Similarly, for resizing drop shadows proportionately, check the ‚Äòscale styles‚Äô box. The other selection is the document size. For a web image, this document size doesn‚Äôt mean anything. Only settings that are necessary are the pixel dimensions. But, you can change the document size if you are printing the image. Watch the video for further tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades