In this how to video, you will learn how to re-size any image in Photoshop to submit to Alamy. You will need the file to be 48 megabytes and uncompressed. First, open the image in Photoshop. At the bottom, you will see the current image's file size. Now go to image and image size. Increase the size by two or by five percent. Make sure re-sample image and constrain proportions are selected. Make sure bicubic smother is selected at the bottom of the window. At the top of this window, you will see how large the file will be after it is re-sized. Click okay to re-size the image. If you increase the image by five percent and it still is too small, you can go back and add another five percent. Do this until you reach the limit or come close to it, which is 48 megabytes. To repeat this action of resizing, open the actions window. Select new action and name it. Press record at the bottom and go to the image size and set it to five percent increase. Click stop once that is done. To do the action, select it and click play. Click it and wait until the image size gets to 48 megabytes, or close to it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades