In this how to video, you will learn how to re-size an image for printing using Photoshop. First, open the image you want to re-size in the program. Next, go to image and select image size. From here, you will see the current size of the image. You can change the units of the sizing. The resolution is the number of dots printed per inch. De-select re-sample to change the resolution of the image only when printing. 300 is the standard resolution. When you re-size the image, make sure constrain proportions is checked. This will not allow to be distorted by editing only the height or width by itself. Once you are done changing the size, click okay to complete the change. You have now re-sized an image using Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades