In this tutorial, we learn how to resize photos in Photoshop CS4. First, open up Photoshop and then open up your picture. The quality of your picture will effect the outcome of what it looks like when you resize, so use a high resolution picture for the best outcome. Now, go to image and then image size. From here you will change the width and height to what you need it to be. Then, you will need to click on the boxes at the bottom, click on all of them. When finished, you will save this and then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades