Pixelated photos are always a site for sore eyes. When you crop your photos in Photoshop you can keep your aspect ratio to stay wayward of the "pixelation desecration". When you hold down Shift during your crop it will retain the aspect ratio so you have nothing to worry about. There are also some more commands to help keep aspect ratio during zoom, crop, moving, or anything else of that matter. This video will demonstrate exactly how to retain aspect ratio when cropping in Adobe Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades