Not every photograph you take will come out perfect. The best digital cameras can't keep a photo from being too dark in certain areas, but that's why God invented Photoshop. Okay… "That's why 'Adobe' invented Photoshop".
Photoshop has some really handy tools called dodge and burn, and these tools are great for turning a dark and dull picture from blandness to pleasing vividness. Flat exposure is a real problem for photographers, but the burn and dodge tools solve the dilemma. Watch as Laurence Grayson shows you the tricks of the trade.
This works with all versions of Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades