In this tutorial, we learn how to scan and edit negatives with SilverFast and Photoshop. First, open up the software and lay your negative in the scanner. Make sure you have selected the correct settings when you go to scan it, and click that it's transparent. Also, you will need to increase the size of it and make sure the lighting is correct. Now, scan the image and load it onto the software. Once it's loaded, you will be able edit it by zooming in and then rotating the image so it's the correct way. Next, use the crop tool to crop the picture. Continue on to change the settings and then save it when you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades