In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to sharpen blurry images using Photoshop. Open the image and duplicate the original layer. Then go to filter > other > high pass. In the window that pops up, enter a value of 4 ‚Äì 6 pixels. Now simply change the blending mode of that layer to overlay by clicking on ‚Äòlayers‚Äô and selecting ‚Äòoverlay‚Äô from the dropdown menu. You will notice that you have a much clearer picture. Then go to filters > sharpen > ‚Äòunsharp mask‚Äô to add some additional details to the image. This simple method will help in bringing back some lost detail in the photo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades