Howard demonstrates how to control sharpening on your image in Photoshop. First, you want to copy your layer by dragging to down to the new layer icon at the bottom of the box. Next, go up to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click Filter, select Sharpen, and go to Unsharp Mask. A dialogue box will pop up so that you can adjust the how sharp your image is by using the sliders. Click OK when you are done. If you want adjust where you sharpen the picture go to the right side and click on the top layer. Then go down to the layer masks icon which looks like a square with a white circle in it. A white rectangle should appear by the image you clicked on. Over on the left side of the screen make sure that black is your foreground color and then click on the paintbrush icon to select a brush. Choose a soft brush. Then paint over the areas that you don't want to be sharpened. Get your image how you like it and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades