In this video we learn how to make it seem like your photo is torn in half using Adobe Photoshop. The first step is to decide how you would like to have your photo "torn" up. The second step is to select the lasso tool and draw the tear line through the photo. The third step is to select the rest of the image you want to keep. The fourth step is to go into Quick Mask mode and select Filter, Brush Strokes, then Splatter. This creates the jagged edge torn effect. Finally select a smoothness between 10 and 15. After exiting the layer mask mode you want to transform the layer into a regular layer and add a layer mask. Finally add another layer and you will see the effect of the photo being shown. From here you can change your background color to either white or black as you see fit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades